Rooms



YES! WE HAVE FINISHED ROOMS!!

Our curtains were hung today, like, 10 minutes ago, so that means our rooms are done being outfitted! All the kids will put in their mini-blog about their room, starting with Henry and Ben.

Me And Ben n' our Epic Hotspot Room

Here are pictures:


Henry: Us in our finished room, complete with color changing LED strips, a plasma ball in my bed, and the softest awesomest rug in forever. It looks like Sci-Fi meets IKEA. Oh yeah, and Ben's 4-foot long stuffed animal puppy. Awww.

Ben: "Our room looks like IKEA found a place to stay."


Henry: This is my part of the bed, formerly owned by our sisters. I gave it a total revamp, with a  plasma ball, epic colored lights, a guitar pillow (not pictured), and a color scheme. Now I just need a lava lamp!


Henry: Here you can see the plasma ball and lights more clearly. I even have a futuristic clock!



Ben: I finally get the top bunk!!! Everybody got guitar pillows. Except Eliza. Sadface. In the top left corner you can see my 2-foot long stuffed dog Shadow. LED strip lights included.


Ben: Shadow jamming on my guitar pillow.



-------------------------------------------------------------
Greta's Room

                                          I themed my room around animals. (Note the wall stickers)              


cute puppy! love my puppy, so adorable! :)


all in all, I love my room. It's supposed to be the maid's room so it doesn't have a window so I didn't have to buy curtains! But I had to buy a shower curtain. And, unfortunately, I can't have fleece blankets, because we found out I am allergect to fleece. :(


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This my (Eliza's) bedroom. It's pretty sparce right now. On my desk mostly lives my painting supplies. My bed has a trundle bed underneath it that you can pull out so if you come to visit then we've got a real nice place for you to stay. :)
That's about all that's interesting about my room...
Further additions will include awesome wall stickers and a recovered desk chair somewhere in the future.

Here's the big main room. There is a balcony that overlooks the pool outside those huge windows. And you can't see most of the kitchen, including the gaping hole in the cabinets where a dishwasher should go but hasn't because "We have four dishwashers." And in the apartment Mom and Dad also have a room and there are four bathrooms and a laundry room. That's our Al Zeina home sweet home!

Comments

  1. Very nice! Smiled about the IKEA comments. Our home and pretty much all the homes of expats we knew in China were outfitted from IKEA. Nothing like a store you can trust the quality and read the signs in a foreign land! ;) -Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, nothing is better than a giant home furnishing store to get stuff for a room, I found out!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, when me and Ben finished our room, everyone was like, Henry? Ben? CLEAN? Whaaaaat?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Counting in Arabic

The Abu Dhabi Adventure

Highlights of the past few days: