The Metal Mouth Brigade: Kautz Klan Edition.

Recently, there have been some changes in the ranking of certain members of the Kautz Clan. Now, there are not only the ranks of "Little", "Mid", (or "Bigs") and "Parental Unit", but if you happen to have been to the orthodontist recently, you may also be eligible for the revered title "Metal Mouth".
The Metal Mouth Brigade has three divisions in our household so far, and each division specializes in a different branch of cake hole conundrum:

Greta Adrielle Kautz
Codename: OG MetalMouth
  • The first member of the Metal Mouth Brigade
  • Equipped with: Spacer
  • Soon to be modified to include: Jaw Expander

Eliza Claire Kautz
Codename: TrainTracks
  • The obligatorily second member of the Metal Mouth Brigade
  • Equipped with: Braces
  • Soon to be upgraded to version 2 featuring: Tongue Crib

Henry John Kautz
Codename: He has no code name. No nickname. CERTAINLY NOT BraceFace
  • The third member of the Metal Mouth Brigade
  • Equipped with: Braces

Here are the members of the Metal Mouth Brigade in all their glory!
Hang on, I said there are only three members of the Metal Mouth Brigade, right?
One, two, three...

Four.

Hmm! Guess I'm wrong. I'll add one more division itinerary list then.

Bennett Nathaniel Kautz
Codename:  Crazy Awesome Impasta
  • The fourth and final member of the Metal Mouth Brigade
  • Equipped with: Fork

Comments

  1. If I ever get braces, PLEASE call me Tin man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I definitely will do that! Asolutely! Lol
    "Tin Man" did you come up with that yourself?

    ~Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog post as always! Lol on Bens fork
    Ha, nice braces nicknames! I used to have all sort of crazy nicknames when I had my jaw straightener! No one has given me one for my braces yet, I doubt it'll stay like that though! ;P
    Well, hope your teeth have stopped hurting by now. I know, from experience, that sore teeth are no fun!

    ~Ethan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Counting in Arabic

The Abu Dhabi Adventure

Highlights of the past few days: